Parents’ Evenings and Reports
Parent’s Evenings are excellent opportunities to meet your child’s teachers/mentor, celebrate success, target areas for improvement and find out more about the curriculum. They all take place in school from 5pm -8pm, except from KS4 Curriculum which starts at 7pm. Parents/carers can book appointments with teachers via https://saintcecilias.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/ . The dates for the next academic are available on our school calendar (Home page).
- Year 11 Parents’ Evening: 22nd November 2018 from 5pm-8pm
- Year 9 Parents’ Evening: 6th December 2018 from 5pm-8pm
- Sixth Form Parents’ Evening: 10th January 2019 from 5pm-8pm
- Year 8 Parents’ Evening: 31st January 2019 from 5pm-8pm
- Year 7 Parents’ Evening: 14th February 2019 from 5pm-8pm
- Key Stage 4 Curriculum Evening (open to Year 9 parents and pupils): 7th March 2019 from 7pm-8pm
- Year 10 Parents’ Evening: 21st March 2019 from 5pm-8pm
Parents/carers will receive more information regarding these evenings nearer the dates.
School reports are sent via post to parents/carers three times a year.
We now have a dedicated page for examinations. You can view a provisional exams timetable and information on specific subject specifications.