Parents’ Evenings and Reports
Parent’s Evenings are excellent opportunities to meet your child’s teachers/mentor, celebrate success, target areas for improvement and find out more about the curriculum. They all take place in school from 5pm -8pm, except from KS4 Curriculum which starts at 7pm. Parents/carers can book appointments with teachers via https://saintcecilias.parentseveningsystem.co.uk/ . The dates for this academic are:
- 18th January 2018 – Sixth Form Parents’ Evening
- 25th January 2018 – Year 9 Parents’ Evening
- 1st February 2018 – Year 8 Parents’ Evening
- 22nd February 2018 – Year 7 Parents’ Evening
- 8th March 2018 – Key Stage 4 Curriculum Evening
- 22nd March 2018 – Year 10 Parents’ Evening
- 26th April 2018 – Parents’ meetings regarding GCSE choices
Parents/carers will receive more information regarding these evenings nearer the above dates.
School reports are sent via post to parents/carers three times a year.
Parents’ Teaching and Learning Group
Please email email@example.com if you would like to attend or if you wish to add any items to the next meeting’s agenda. Please check our home page calendar section for our next meeting date. The dates for these meetings are on the school calendar (home page – upcoming events panel on the right hand side).
We now have a dedicated page for examinations. You can view a provisional exams timetable and information on specific subject specifications.