Our unique combination of Music and Maths specialisms give pupils the best opportunities to succeed both academically and socially, supporting all areas of the curriculum.
Our aim as a specialist school:
- Develop excellent teaching and learning in Music and Mathematics and share this expertise with other curriculum areas, thus raising the attainment of all pupils.
- Recruit and develop excellent teachers.
- Work with professional artists, musicians and mathematicians to give our pupils and sixth formers a broad learning experience in Music and Maths.
- Offer a wide range of Music and Mathematics courses through our Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 curriculum offer.
- Develop and deliver cross-curricular work with other curriculum areas in the school, utilising teaching and learning styles developed in the Music and Mathematics departments.