Saint Cecilia’s Church of England School is delighted to be hosting MEI’s nationally recognised Teaching Advanced Mathematics (TAM) course from July 2017. This 8-day DfE-funded course is designed to support teachers who are teaching A level for the first time. The course aims to help teachers develop their A level mathematics subject knowledge and pedagogy.
Costing just £600 the course includes:
- eight course days focussed on A level Mathematics subject knowledge and pedagogy;
- two developmental lesson observations conducted by subject specialists;
- two years’ access to MEI’s ‘Integral’ online resources and unlimited email support from MEI;
- access to live and recorded online sessions;
- the opportunity to gain Masters level credits when studying the ‘TAM with Masters course’ at one of three university partner institutions.
Applications are now open and the application form can be found at mei.org.uk/tam along with further information and frequently asked questions.
If you have any other queries then the CPD administration team (email@example.com ) will be happy to help.