- To be punctual.
- To let us know if you need to reschedule or cancel a timetabled slot for an unavoidable reason.
- To wear a lapel badge. (Pupil Librarian or Student Librarian).
- To look at the PLs and SLs notice board and see which tasks have been allocated to you; check with one of the library team if you are not sure what to do. (Always best to ask!)
- To set a good example to people in the Library by being purposeful and efficient and not being distracted by the presence of friends, or chatting.
What our pupil and student librarians can expect from the library…
- To be assigned useful tasks which will help you understand how a library works and to be given a reasonable variety of tasks, within the scope of your pupil/student role.
- To engage in larger or more complex projects as you practice your library skills and develop aptitude and responsibility.
- To be rewarded through the points system and through other occasional tokens of thanks.