The Library is a shared space for research and reading for pleasure, private study and quiet revision. This code of conduct is designed so everyone benefits from its proper use, and is to be followed at all times.
- Treat the Library’s books, resources, furniture and equipment with care.
- Speak very quietly (using their ‘library voice’), and avoid disturbing others.
- Remember eating and drinking in the Library are not allowed (water in a re-sealable container is permitted in hot weather).
- Be mindful of the Home School Agreement.
- Do as requested by the librarians
- We have high expectations in the Library, and are proud of its calm and focused atmosphere.